Attic Floor Insulation
Easily Installed. Keeps your living space cool in summer and warm in the winter. Not only stops 97% of radiant energy but pick up 5.5 downward R-Value on your attic floor or a downward R-Value of 11 in the attic rafter lowering the attic temperatures 20-30 degrees.
PRODUCT NAME: ESP LOW-E® ATTIC FLOOR INSULATION
- PRODUCT CODES: 4PMPA-SL, 24PMPA-SL
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & DESCRIPTION: Double sided scrimless aluminum foil laminated
to polyethylene foam perforated (1/8” nominal thickness)
- WIDTH: 4’
- LENGTH: 125’
A Great Radiant Barrier!
Benefits of the ESP Low-E® Attic Floor Insulation:
- Reduce Energy Bills
- Saves Time and Money
- Non-toxic, no fiberglass - no itching
- Perforated, will not trap moisture
- Installs easily with razor knife
- Class A/Class 1 Fire Rating
- Superior thermal performance
- Improves insulation systems performance
- Insect/bird resistant
- Can be used with mass insulations
- Certified ASTM testing
Green building is not just a trend, but the wave of the future as more and more homeowners and builders demand energy efficient homes and products.ESP Low-E® Insulation products are designed for maximum energy and cost efficiency. Whether it™s under slab, under roof, around duct work or wrapping the entire house, ESP Low-E® Reflective Insulation saves more money on heating and cooling than regular insulation and housewrap.